This article will show you how to view prayer request from others at Emmanuel so that you may pray for them.
2. After you have successfully logged in click "Next Steps" located in the black tab near the top of your screen.
3. After you have navigated to the Next Steps page click on the "Prayer" page highlighted in red below for reference.
4. Now to view prayer request select on "Pray With Us"
5. Once you have selected "Pray With Us" you will then have the option to choose one or more of the categories listed to begin your prayer session.
6. Once you have selected the category/categories you want to hit "Start". You will now be able to read through and pray for those request.
7. You have a couple different options once you are in someone's prayer request.
- You can select "Next" in the upper right-hand corner to go to another prayer request if applicable.
- You can write a comment for that person if they selected the option when they submitted the request to allow comments to be written. *Note you must be signed in to be able to comment.
- You can select "End Session" if you have finished your prayer session and would like to leave the page.
8. As always if you need any further assistance on a myeclife.org webpage you can always select "Support" at the bottom of each page.